Providing Solutions, Not Surprises
If you are dealing with a complex family law issue, such as a divorce or a custody battle, the decisions you make are critical and can dramatically affect your family's future. Get the advice you need to make the right choice for you and your family. The attorneys at Knight & Tomich have more than 75 years of combined experience representing clients in family law cases across St. Charles and St. Louis Counties. Don’t let your legal problems control your life. Come to Knight & Tomich today to get the results you deserve.
- Individualized Representation - Every legal matter needs an individual approach, one suited to your needs. Some cases require an assertive approach, such as those involving an unreasonable spouse or parent. In other situations, an approach that helps people resolve their problems in a non-confrontational manner is most effective. The attorneys at Knight & Tomich will take the time to discuss the best approach to your family law problems. Every client deserves the choice and option about how his or her case is handled. We are experienced in all types of cases and together we can find the best approach for your situation.
- Attention to detail - We thoroughly research and prepare your case. We look at every detail, no matter how small, and we share that information with you so you know how your case is progressing every step of the way.
- Educate and empower - The attorneys at Knight & Tomich take the time to educate their clients. You need to know the law that affects your family. We guide our clients through the intricacies of the legal process, with a focus on providing you solutions to your legal problems.
- Experienced representation – There is no substitute for experience. With our attorneys' more than 75 years of legal work combined, Knight & Tomich has the extensive knowledge of the law necessary to successfully handle your case.
- Respected approach to the law – Deborah Tomich has received AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Ratings by Martindale-Hubbell®, the highest recognition possible in the legal industry, for their professionalism and ethics. Jane E. Tomich is BV® Distinguished Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®.
Areas of practice
At Knight & Tomich, we handle the following types of cases:
- Legal Separation
- Child Custody and Visitation
- Child Support
Contact Knight & Tomich today
Call our office today at 636-947-0550 or contact us online to schedule an appointment. We proudly represent individuals and families throughout St. Charles and St. Louis Counties.